Darkest Hour Released Today!
Paradox Interactive releases Darkest Hour today, only available for digital download. How will you control your military?….
Experience the standalone Hearts of Iron game created by fans
“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.”
- Winston Churchill
NEW YORK – 5th of April 2011 – Paradox Interactive have today released Darkest Hour, a standalone Hearts of Iron Grand Strategy game developed by a team of experienced modders from the Paradox forum led by Martin Ivanov. Darkest Hour is a digital download only title with a recommended price of $9.99/€9.99/£7.99.
Emphasizing Paradox Interactive’s strategy of promoting outstanding development talent from within their modding community, Darkest Hour features a mixture of multiple length single player campaigns set against the backdrop of the darkest chapters of the 20th century, from the outbreak of World War I up to onset of the Cold War in the late 1940’s, as well as a multiplayer mode for up to 32 players.
Darkest Hour also introduces a new Artificial Intelligence that is now able to react and adapt to hundreds of different situations simultaneously, implementing a dynamic diplomatic system that will allow the player to have a real impact on the course of history.
• Multiple length single player campaigns set against the darkest historical periods of the 20th century
• Online multiplayer mode for up to 32 players
• New game map redesigned to offer greater detail as well as improved strategic and tactical opportunities
• Dynamic diplomatic system giving the player greater influence on the course of events
• New Artificial Intelligence capable of reacting to hundreds of different situations
View the previously released trailer here:
Web page: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/darkest-hour