Paradox Interactive has announced a second expansion for Hearts of Iron III, Hearts of Iron III: For The Motherland. Hearts of Iron fans can expect to see the following features in this latest expansion:
– War Goals and enforced peace, each member of the faction can demand their own slice and claim it when it is taken.
– New Partisan system, build Partisan undergrounds to organise your resistance movements and battle not just the occupier but also other ideologies for control of the country.
– Seize strategic resources to fuel your war machine.
– New Theatre Interface giving greater strategic information.
– Improved Internal politics and a new coup system.
– The return of the battle scenario system to offer new mini campaigns.
Paradox Interactive also released a video interview from the development team highlighting some of the new content and insights from development. You can find that video below along with a few screenshots. For more info you can visit the official Hearts of Iron website.
There used to be an embeded media player here, but it doesn't work anymore. We blame the Tumbeasts.