Ubisoft has announced that I Am Alive will be available on the Sony Entertainment Network on April 4th, 2012. Surviving a post-apocalyptic world has never been easier now that the iOS companion app is available; and it’s free. Features for the app include:
· A ‘photo mode’ that lets you create your own I Am Alive-themed photos
· Original game soundtrack, including 6 tracks exclusively composed for the App
· A street map of the main game area with exclusive hints from the developers
· List of all resources from the game detailing the level of rarity and effects on health, stamina and stamina capacity
· List of all Achievements and Trophies with check/uncheck tracking feature
· 5 videos including a trailer, a making and the 3 “survivor tapes”
· Over 50 production concept arts, promotional artworks and screenshots.