There used to be an embeded media player here, but it doesn't work anymore. We blame the Tumbeasts.
In Magicka‘s upcoming expansion players will be able to play as the bad dudes. Paradox and Arrowhead have teamed up with Pieces Interactive to bring players The Other Side of the Coin. It will be available for download on June 14th for $4.99.
Would-be villains will take on the role of Alucart the Vampire as he and his henchman, The Necromancers, fight against the forces of good as they attempt to sabotage already terrible relations between humans, elves, and dwarves.
• One exciting new story challenge set among beautiful new elven architecture
• 4 new challenge maps playing as necromancers: World’s End, Volcano Hideout, OSOTC Arena and the Mirror Crystal Cavern Hideout.
• Necromancer introduced to PvP
• New achivements
• Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations
• Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
• Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world
Featured Image: Paradox